TERMS & CONDITIONS
CITYWIDE TECH LIMITED (CITYWIDE)
Delivery Time Frames
Delivery can be expected within three to five working days from confirmation of order.
All sales finalised on the website is for sole use within New Zealand and Citywide will not be liable for any warranty or other liabilities should the purchaser choose to export the purchased product
Prices and Terms
The goods shall be purchased or quoted on these Terms and Conditions and at prices prevailing at the time the goods are dispatched. All prices quoted are in New Zealand Dollars and include GST. These terms and conditions shall prevail unless varied in writing prior to dispatch of products.
Terms of Payment
- Payment of goods purchased shall be either by cash or credit card at the time goods are ordered.
- Charge to the account or any payment either than by cash or credit card will require prior approval before the goods are dispatched
- Citywide reserves the right to suspend delivery of goods or refuse further credit facility if account payments are not received on due date
- The customer will pay all collection and legal costs actually incurred by Citywide (including actual solicitor/client costs) that are related to the collection or recovery of any unpaid account.
Your payment is processed through eWAY's Payment Gateway. eWAY secures all your customer and credit-card data with military-grade software & servers and the highest level of encryption available. Citywide Tech Limited will not store or transfer any of your credit card information. All data is transferred using eWAY's secure servers.
After placing an order your credit card details will be processed through the secure online payment gateway. On the successful completion of your transaction you will be presented with your receipt.
Payments not made on due date may, at Citywide’s sole discretion, attract interest from the date of the invoice at the rate of 2% per month until paid.
Citywide may cancel orders in respect of any undelivered goods or may withhold delivery of future orders if the customer's account exceeds the credit terms set by Citywide.
Non-Receipt or Damage
All goods must be checked on receipt as to quantity and / or damage. Non-receipt or damage must be reported by the customer to both the Carrier and Citywide within 3 days from the date of delivery, otherwise the claim may be rejected by Citywide. Citywide will replace goods covered by approved claims.
No goods shall be returned for credit without Citywide’s prior written approval.
All claims regarding goods supplied or allegations regarding goods not having been supplied as per invoice / packing slip shall be made within 3 days of delivery of the goods and, in the absence of any claim, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the terms of the invoice as correct and accept that the goods specified are as delivered.
Claims Return Policy
- Goods supplied in error are returnable for replacement or credit, providing the error is notified to Citywide in writing within 3 days of delivery.
- No claim will be recognized unless the returned goods are in saleable, undamaged and clean condition, and in the original packaging, complete with detachable accessories and instruction manuals.
- Citywide may at its sole discretion accept the return of goods surplus to the requirements of the Customer in which event the credit may not exceed 75% of the original amount charged for those goods.
Risk and Delivery
Risk passes to the Customer on delivery of the goods. Delivery shall be deemed complete when Citywide gives possession of the goods directly to the Customer, or possession of the goods is given to a carrier, courier, or other bailer for the purposes of transmission to the customer.
- Except as provided in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and by the manufacturer's written warranty (if any) Citywide makes no representation, condition, warranty or promise, express or implied, in respect of goods supplied to the customer.turnable for replacement or credit, providing the error is notified to Citywide in writing within 3 days of delivery.
- Except as provided in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, Citywide shall not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever suffered by the Customer as a result of a breach of any of Citywide Tech’s obligations regarding the supply of goods or any negligence on the part of the company, its service agents or contractors, nor shall Citywide Tech be liable for any loss damage or injury caused to the customers servants, agents, contractors, customers or other persons. The customer will indemnify Citywide Tech against any claim by such persons.
- The liability of Citywide arising from a breach of any of Citywide Tech’s obligations regarding the supply of goods, or from any negligence on the company's part, its servants, agents or contractors (but not from any liability under the consumer Guarantees Act 1993), will be limited to damages which will not exceed the price of the goods supplied.
- Where the customer purchases goods for a particular purpose, it is the customer's sole responsibility to ensure the goods will be suitable for the customer’s purpose, and Citywide Tech shall have no liability whatsoever in the event that the goods are not fit for the customer's purpose, notwithstanding any statements made to the customer by Citywide Tech or its officers or employees.
- Ownership reserved: It is expressly agreed that ownership is reserved and legal and equitable title to and property in all goods supplied by Citywide is and remains vested in Citywide until payment in full has been received by Citywide.
- Recovery of Goods: Citywide may at any time before sale of any goods by the customer recover and take repossession of such goods and otherwise exercise in relation to those goods any of its rights where those rights are also covered by common law, contract, statue or in any other way.
Personal Property Securities Act 1999 ('PPSA')
- The Customer grants to Citywide a purchase money security interest in all present and after-acquired goods, supplied by Citywide to the Customer described in any:
- Quotation from Citywide to the Customer;
- Contract between Citywide and Customer including without limitation, documentation (electronic or otherwise) supplementary to that contract and incorporated into that contract by reference or otherwise;
- Purchase order or any other order for goods from the Customer;
- Dispatch order, invoice, statement or remittance advice from Citywide to the Customer.
- At the request of Citywide, and until all and any amounts due to the Customer have been paid in full, the Customer will promptly execute any documents and do anything else required by Citywide to ensure that any security interest created constitutes a perfected security interest over all goods supplied by Citywide. This obligation extends to providing the information required by Citywide to complete and register a financing statement or financing change statement.
- The Customer will not, without the prior written consent of Citywide, agree to allow any person (including the Customer) to file a financing statement over any goods supplied by Citywide while the Customer is liable to Citywide for any debt.
- The Customer will notify Citywide immediately if the Customer becomes aware of any person taking any steps to file a financing change statement against any goods supplied to the Customer by Citywide.
- The terms 'security interest', 'purchase money security interest', 'perfected security interest', 'personal property', 'financing statement' and 'financing change statement', referred to in the above clauses have the meanings given by the PPSA.
- The customer authorizes Citywide Business Systems (2007) Ltd
- To collect and retain and use personal information about the Customer (the information contained in this document) for the following:
- Assessing the Customer's credit worthiness
- Administering the financing, whether directly or indirectly of the Customer contracts(s) and enforcing Citywide's rights hereunder.
- Marketing goods and services provided by Citywide
- To provide the information
- To any person for the foregoing purposes
- To employees and agents of Citywide and any other person, in the ordinary course of business, for any foregoing purposes
- To credit agencies for the purpose of maintaining effective credit records.
- The customer acknowledges:
- That the information is held by Citywide at the address specified in this document, notwithstanding that it may also be held elsewhere by Citywide and other persons for the purposes described above.
- That where information can be readily retrieved the Customer shall have access to it, the right to request correction and the right to be notified of action taken in response to any such request, subject to payment of any reasonable charge.
- That the aforesaid authorizations are irrevocable.
Personal Guarantee of Company Directors or Trustees
If the Customer is a company or trust, the director(s) or trustee(s) signing this contract, in consideration of Citywide agreeing to supply goods and grant credit to the Customer at their request, also sign this contract in their personal capacity and jointly and severally personally undertake as principal debtors to Citywide the payment of any and all monies now or hereafter owed by the Customer to Citywide and indemnify Citywide against non-payment by the Customer. Any personal liability of a signatory hereto shall not exclude the Customer in any way whatsoever from the liabilities and obligations contained in this contract. The signatories and Customer shall be jointly and severally liable under the terms and conditions of this contract and for payment of all sums due here under.
If the Customer is a company or trust, the director(s) or trustee(s) signing this contract, in If a term or condition herein is held by a Court to be unenforceable then such term or condition shall be severed from all other terms and conditions without affecting the enforceability of those terms and conditions.
Citywide Tech Repairs Terms & Conditions
Below are the Terms & Conditions that relate to the repair of your product by Citywide Tech Limited (Citywide Tech)
- Citywide Tech will repair the customers product for the sum that was agreed upon at the time of booking. If there are any changes in relation to pricing, Citywide Tech will not continue the job unless the customers oral or written consent has been provided.
- Inspection fees are required to be paid upfront at the time of booking unless a prior arrangement has been made. After the inspection has been completed you will be provided a quote for repair and Citywide Tech will wait for your approval to go ahead. If approval is not given, the product will be returned and Citywide Tech will hold you responsible for the inspection fee (this also applies if the product is not repairable due to lack of parts, user error, product misuse and abuse cause by you). Citywide Tech is not responsible for any damage to your product if it is shipped or delivered from the customers behalf to any of our branches due to insufficient packaging.
- Citywide Tech may be required to replace parts to complete repairs on your product. Citywide Tech may use brand new or in some cases may have to use reconditioned parts if parts are unavailable or discontinued. Citywide Tech will advise the additional charges for replacement parts accordingly. Once written or oral approval has been given, Citywide Tech will complete repairs and return the product to you for the sum that was agreed upon. If no consent had been given, Citywide Tech will return the product in as is condition and take no responsibility if the product is functioning or not and you will be liable for the agreed upon sum that was made during booking in the product.
- Citywide Tech ensures all repairs will be undertaken in a high standard and ensure the requested repair job is completed and free from errors for at least a period of ninety (90) days unless otherwise specified.
- Citywide Tech is an authorised service agent for many key brands and will uphold these brands warranty Terms & Conditions. Citywide Tech will cover the warranty if the product fall within the brands warranty criteria and if it is within the manufactures warranty period. Please browse your product brands warranty Terms & Conditions for clarification on the warranty criteria or alternatively contact us on 0800 30 20 80 and we will clarify this for you.
- These are the only Terms & Conditions that govern Citywide Tech's repairs of your product. There will be no alteration or modifications made to these Terms & Conditions unless these changes have been made by Citywide Tech.